Skip to content
- When baking a cake, remember that all the ingredients like eggs, butter, milk (if you are using) should be at room temperature.
- Always sieve the dry ingredients, this will make the cake fluffy and spongy ( no more hard cakes).
- Use cinnamon, orange peel instead of vanilla essence. They are healthier and believe me, the cake tastes and smells much better.
- Let the cake cool before you try to take it out from the pan, you will notice that the cake comes out much easily.
- Always powder the sugar, makes the whole baking much more easy.